Two weeks ago today, country music’s queen in the making Kelsea Ballerini released her second studio album, Unapologetically, and the obsession is oh so real.
The 24 year old impressively wrote/co-wrote all of her songs on the album and is, in my opinion, one of the best songwriters of her time. So good in fact, her lyrics are definitely the perfect addition to your Instagram pictures.
These 10 Keslea Ballerini lyrics from Unapologetically are the best of the best.
- “Yeah, I thought I’d miss you, but I miss me more.” – Kelsea Ballerini, “Miss Me More”
- “And I don’t care enough to hate you so I even wish you well, boy” -Kelsea Ballerini, “Get Over Yourself”
- “I won’t always get it right, but hey ain’t that just life? At least you’re gettin’ something real. -Kelsea Ballerini, “Machine Heart”
- “Didn’t know how good we had it. But, boy, we had it.” -Kelsea Ballerini, “Roses”
- “In between underestimated and overexpectated, who I was and who I’m gonna be” -Kelsea Ballerini, “In Between”
- “‘Cause this is the real world that don’t know you like that. You can remember but you can’t go back.” -Kelsea Ballerini, “High School”
- “I hate love songs, but I love you” -Kelsea Ballerini, “I Hate Love Songs”
- “I’m unapologetically all in, from the second that I started falling, And it don’t even phase me when they call me crazy” -Kelsea Ballerini, “Unapologetically”
- “Everybody else is white noise, so talk to me, cause your voice is like music” -Kelsea Ballerini, “Music”
- and basically any/every line from “Legends” because it’s that amazing.
There you have it. Captions for everything from pictures of you & bae to those times you just have to throw a little shade.
If you haven’t listen to the new album I strongly encourage you to listen & obsess over it as much as I am.
You will not be disappointed, or in this case, unapologetic in any way.